ICAO TV is home to aviation content. Stream the latest videos from ICAO and civil aviation partners. Watch events, subject matter expert webinars and interviews, education and training videos, and much more.
The Air Navigation Commission Talks (ANC Talks) were created as a means to allow the Air Navigation Commission (ANC) to engage with industry and aviation stakeholders to discuss different topics related to the future of aviation. The ANC Talks features interviews with distinguished guests that provide an overview of the topic at hand.
ICAO’s ANC considers and recommends Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) and Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS) for adoption or approval by the ICAO Council.
5G Signal Interference with Aviation Radar Altimeters (RADALTs)
Presentation on the 5G Signal Interference with Aviation Radar Altimeters (RADALTs).
Terry McVenes, RTCA
Al Secen, RTCA
Chris Hope, FAA.
Philippe Barnola, Head of Strategy and Investment, French Air Navigation Service Provider
Hette HOEKEMA, Chief expert Avionics and Electrical Syste...
Interview with Job Aviation. Guests include:
- Mr. Greg Bowles, Head of Government Affairs
- Mr. Bill Goodwin, Deputy General Counsel for Policy and Regulatory
- Mr. Max Fenkell, Policy and Government Affairs Lead
- Mr. John Illson, Commercial Operations and Certification Lead
Current and future challenges in air cargo with TIACA
Interview with The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA):
- Mr. Vladimir Zubkov, Special Advisor to the TIACA Board on Industry Affairs
- Mr. Steven Polmans, Chairman, TIACA Board of Directors, Director Cargo & Logistics, Miami Dade Aviation Department
- Mr. Emir Pineda , TIACA Board Member...
Electronic Pilot Licence (EPL) Implementation in China
The presenters include:
Mr. Ming Zeng - Director, General Aviation Division of Flight Standards Department at CAAC
Mr. Adrien Sanglier - Digital Identity Program Manager at SITA
Mr Nabil Naoumi - President of the ANC at ICAO
For the last ANC Talk of the 214th session of the Air Navigation Commission, IBAC was invited to present the organization’s mission, mandate and structure, followed by an overview of business aviation and its contribution to economic and societal development. IBAC’s Standard Programmes, such as t...
Development, Deployment and Impact of ICAO Implementation Packages (iPacks)
- Objectives, Outcomes and Benefits of an iPack
- Available iPacks and Deployment Status
- Impact of iPacks - Testimonials from the Director Generals of Civil Aviation of: Barbados, Jamaica, and Nepal.
The presenters include:
Mr. Jorge Vargas, Director of the ICAO Technical Coopera...