Session 1: The Strength of 3C’s - Cooperation, Collaboration and Communication
The first session will discuss the importance of the 3Cs amongst a high level Panel of Aviation Leaders through the following topics:
• How the COVID-19 pandemic have impacted the Aviation industry?
• How the 3Cs can better tackle the COVID-19 crisis?
• How aviation stakeholders should exercise the 3Cs to involve all parties in a clear and coordinated manner and to set a common path?
Session 2: United to Prevail amid COVID-19: A cohesive outlook of air traffic operations
A three dimensional cohesive outlook & experience sharing on actions that took place amid the COVID 19 pandemic. Several contingency response plans were activated to tackle emerging challenges, assure operations readiness and maximise efficiency through the discussion of the following topics:
• Actions taken amid COVID-19 Pandemic including Resources optimisation, Identification of essential and efficient priorities, maintaining highest levels of safety and assuring competencies of personnel.
• Dynamic response and coordination including Special Regulatory arrangements to the novel variables and requirements.
• Arrangement of Regional ATFM measures and their adjustments, cancellation and re-activation methodology.
• Continuous measures to ensure readiness for post COVID-19 era.