GCAA UAE Collectively Designing The Future Of ATM Post COVID-19 - Day 1
COVID-19 Webinar Series • 15-Jun-2020
Session 1: The Strength of 3C’s - Cooperation, Collaboration and Communication
The first session will discuss the importance of the 3Cs amongst a high level Panel of Aviation Leaders through the following topics:
• How the COVID-19 pandemic have impacted the Aviation industry?
• How the 3Cs can better tackle the COVID-19 crisis?
• How aviation stakeholders should exercise the 3Cs to involve all parties in a clear and coordinated manner and to set a common path?
Session 2: United to Prevail amid COVID-19: A cohesive outlook of air traffic operations
A three dimensional cohesive outlook & experience sharing on actions that took place amid the COVID 19 pandemic. Several contingency response plans were activated to tackle emerging challenges, assure operations readiness and maximise efficiency through the discussion of the following topics:
• Actions taken amid COVID-19 Pandemic including Resources optimisation, Identification of essential and efficient priorities, maintaining highest levels of safety and assuring competencies of personnel.
• Dynamic response and coordination including Special Regulatory arrangements to the novel variables and requirements.
• Arrangement of Regional ATFM measures and their adjustments, cancellation and re-activation methodology.
• Continuous measures to ensure readiness for post COVID-19 era.
Up Next in COVID-19 Webinar Series
GCAA UAE Collectively Designing The F...
Session 3: MID Region Aviation Restart and Recovery
The Third session discusses reducing the spread of COVID-19 by air transport and to protect the health of air travellers and air personnel while maintaining essential air transport operations and ensuring an orderly return to normal operations ...
Enabling UAS Operations Part 1
In this webinar, ICAO will address unique opportunities demonstrating the benefits of UAS during the current health crisis. The guidance information that will be presented will assist States and UAS operators to enable UAS operations safely and effectively. Topics of discussion during the webinar...
Establishing a Trusted Communication...
A large number of aircraft operated on international routes have been taken out of service as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. Bringing such aircraft back into service will require extensive transmission of information between States and industry. In addition, COVID-19 has resulted in rest...