GCAA UAE Collectively Designing The Future Of ATM Post COVID19 - Day 2
COVID-19 Webinar Series • 16-Jun-2020
Session 3: MID Region Aviation Restart and Recovery
The Third session discusses reducing the spread of COVID-19 by air transport and to protect the health of air travellers and air personnel while maintaining essential air transport operations and ensuring an orderly return to normal operations in due course, to this end, a MID Region Recovery Plan Task Force (RPTF) was established by ICAO. The four technical work streams of the RPTF will be discussed:
• Stream 1: Public Health Requirements/measures and Airport infrastructure
• Stream 2: Operational Safety Measures
• Stream 3: Security and Facilitation
• Stream 4: Air Navigation Services/Air Traffic Management
Session 4: Technology Vs COVID-19: Committed to Vision Irrespective of Difficulties
In this technologically orientated session, some of the globally leading ANS Suppliers join a panel to discuss various topics and provide insight into the Business and projects side of ATM during and post the COVID–19 Pandemic. The Final session will address the following topics:
• Managing Worldwide ATM systems deployment and maintenance during the pandemic.
• View the planning and change processes during and post COVID-19 for the recovery and resumption of projects around the world.
• Show the future path of ATM systems and identify where new areas are created and where current ones might change.
• Give a glimpse of what is being prepared for launch by the suppliers in the near future to support their Customers.
Up Next in COVID-19 Webinar Series
Enabling UAS Operations Part 1
In this webinar, ICAO will address unique opportunities demonstrating the benefits of UAS during the current health crisis. The guidance information that will be presented will assist States and UAS operators to enable UAS operations safely and effectively. Topics of discussion during the webinar...
Establishing a Trusted Communication...
A large number of aircraft operated on international routes have been taken out of service as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. Bringing such aircraft back into service will require extensive transmission of information between States and industry. In addition, COVID-19 has resulted in rest...
Facilitation Tools COVID: Strengtheni...
This webinar will discuss applying Annex 9 provisions for the establishment and operation of a resilient and robust National Air Transport Facilitation Committee, thereby strengthening collaboration and cooperation of all stakeholders including Public Health authorities, in part with the use of m...