Session 3: MID Region Aviation Restart and Recovery
The Third session discusses reducing the spread of COVID-19 by air transport and to protect the health of air travellers and air personnel while maintaining essential air transport operations and ensuring an orderly return to normal operations in due course, to this end, a MID Region Recovery Plan Task Force (RPTF) was established by ICAO. The four technical work streams of the RPTF will be discussed:
• Stream 1: Public Health Requirements/measures and Airport infrastructure
• Stream 2: Operational Safety Measures
• Stream 3: Security and Facilitation
• Stream 4: Air Navigation Services/Air Traffic Management
Session 4: Technology Vs COVID-19: Committed to Vision Irrespective of Difficulties
In this technologically orientated session, some of the globally leading ANS Suppliers join a panel to discuss various topics and provide insight into the Business and projects side of ATM during and post the COVID–19 Pandemic. The Final session will address the following topics:
• Managing Worldwide ATM systems deployment and maintenance during the pandemic.
• View the planning and change processes during and post COVID-19 for the recovery and resumption of projects around the world.
• Show the future path of ATM systems and identify where new areas are created and where current ones might change.
• Give a glimpse of what is being prepared for launch by the suppliers in the near future to support their Customers.