5G Signal Interference with Aviation Radar Altimeters (RADALTs)
Air Navigation Commission • 18m
Presentation on the 5G Signal Interference with Aviation Radar Altimeters (RADALTs).
Terry McVenes, RTCA
Al Secen, RTCA
Chris Hope, FAA.
Philippe Barnola, Head of Strategy and Investment, French Air Navigation Service Provider
Hette HOEKEMA, Chief expert Avionics and Electrical Systems, EASA
Up Next in Air Navigation Commission
Urban Air Mobility with Joby Aviation
Interview with Job Aviation. Guests include:
- Mr. Greg Bowles, Head of Government Affairs
- Mr. Bill Goodwin, Deputy General Counsel for Policy and Regulatory
- Mr. Max Fenkell, Policy and Government Affairs Lead
- Mr. John Illson, Commercial Operations and Certification Lead
- Mr. Mitch ...
Current and future challenges in air ...
Interview with The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA):
- Mr. Vladimir Zubkov, Special Advisor to the TIACA Board on Industry Affairs
- Mr. Steven Polmans, Chairman, TIACA Board of Directors, Director Cargo & Logistics, Miami Dade Aviation Department
- Mr. Emir Pineda , TIACA Board Me...
Electronic Pilot Licence (EPL) Implem...
The presenters include:
Mr. Ming Zeng - Director, General Aviation Division of Flight Standards Department at CAAC
Mr. Adrien Sanglier - Digital Identity Program Manager at SITA
Mr Nabil Naoumi - President of the ANC at ICAO