In this Skytalk, Daniel Souhami, Field Project Officer at ICAO’s Technical Cooperation Bureau, presents on the work of the Bureau and its work through projects, procurement and experts assist States to build capacity for international civil aviation. Daniel will also present recent success stories from TCB’s work worldwide and how TCB is playing a leading role in increasing international compliance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) through excellence.
Don’t miss this SkyTalk if you’re from any of these groups:
• Representatives from civil aviation authorities, especially those in capacity building
• Representatives from ANSPs, airlines and airports
• International civil aviation experts and consultants
• Representatives from training academies
• Representatives from international development community
Field Project Officer