Global Outreach for Aviation Leadership Support – A Concept in Capacity Building
Technical Cooperation • 22m
In this Skytalks, Grace Okungu, Chief of Field Personnel Section at ICAO’s Technical Cooperation Bureau presents an exciting new concept in capacity building for international civil aviation. Called ICAO Global Outreach for Aviation Leadership Support or “ICAO GOALS” for short, the new concept aims to connect today’s international civil aviation talent and experts through ICAO, and to develop the civil aviation leaders of tomorrow, especially aspiring youth and young people from the developing states.
Don’t miss this SkyTalk if you’re from any of these groups:
• International civil aviation experts and consultants
• Representatives from civil aviation authorities, especially those in capacity building
• Representatives from airlines, MRO organizations
• Representatives from aircraft manufacturers
• Representatives from training academies
• Representatives from international development community
Chief, Field Personnel Section
Technical Cooperation Bureau, ICAO
Up Next in Technical Cooperation
Success Stories From the Field
In this Skytalk, Daniel Souhami, Field Project Officer at ICAO’s Technical Cooperation Bureau, presents on the work of the Bureau and its work through projects, procurement and experts assist States to build capacity for international civil aviation. Daniel will also present recent success storie...
Technical Cooperation Field Projects ...