This Session showcases best practices and lessons learned from the aviation industry and their initiatives, including experiences from across the transport spectrum to close the gender gap through various means such as outlining diversity goals and targets. It also features the enabling role of partnerships in tackling the multifaceted issues of gender equality in aviation and driving this important agenda in a collaborative manner.
- Moderator: Ms. Jane Hoskisson, Director, Talent, Learning, Engagement and Diversity, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Ms. Jun Taneie, Group Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, ANA Holdings Inc., Japan
- Ms. Milena Bowman, Executive Manager Airspace, Systems and Procedures, EUROCONTROL
- Ms. Montserrat Mestres Domènech, Director, State Air Safety Agency, Spain
- Ms. Nina Brooks, Vice President and Permanent Representative to ICAO, International Coordinating Council of Aerospace Industries (ICCAIA)